COVID-19 UPDATE - our stands in both Braehead and Silverburn will remain closed until further notice in line with current restrictions. Updates will be posted on our website and social media pages.
For the safety of our team and our customers, there will be a few changes - both on the kiosks and in the malls. We hope you understand.
Here's what you can expect .....
- We will only have one member of staff on each kiosk at a time to allow us to follow social distancing
- We have perspex screens surrounding till area and our staff will be wearing face coverings
- Face coverings are now mandatory within the malls for customers
- You may enter the kiosk but a one way system will be in operation and only one person/household may enter at a time (there will be restricted areas but these will be clearly marked).
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the kiosk and should be used before handling stock
- We will encourage the use of contactless payments where possible
- To reduce dwelling time at till point we won't be wrapping at the moment but will make sure your products are safe and we will happily give you tissue paper away with you.
Online sales - Delivery timescales
We will be continually adding products online and click and collect will be available. Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Facebook Messenger should you wish to check stock levels/timescales.
We understand that it may be difficult for you to return your items within the normal timescales. If you are unable to return an item at the moment please email us within 14 days of receipt – email@example.com
Thanks again to each one of you for all the support you have offered over the past few months.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Nicola, Florence and all the team at Noah xx